Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Truth Customer Academy Loyalty Fundamentals course you agree and are bound by the below terms and conditions
Registration takes place online and is active once payment has been confirmed.
In order to register for the Loyalty Fundamentals course, you will need to have an active email account, computer and internet access.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these terms and conditions
The student will be required to submit proof of identification, their email address, postal address, contact number and place of work. Acceptable forms of identification are copies of South African ID books, ID cards, drivers licence or passport.
The name reflecting on your proof of identification is the name which will appear on your certificate upon successful completion on the course.
Course content and assignments:
All course content has been designed by Truth and remains the property of Truth.
The student will be required to create their unique online profile to access the course. These login details are unique to the student and may not be shared with any third parties.
All assignments need to be submitted manually to the following email address: email@example.com
All assignments need to be submitted by the date stipulated on each assignment. Should there be a need for an extension, it is the student’s responsibility to contact Truth directly explaining the reason for the extension request.
All new modules will be released at 8am every Thursday morning and assignments are due by the following Wednesday 11pm.
Assignments will be marked by the Truth team and results will be released 14 days from submission. Final results will be released 14 days from final submission.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive an electronic certificate as well as a physical certificate in the post.
Timing and dates may change at Truth’s discretion; however, all changes will be communicated with you via email.
Should the student require support from a Truth consultant, they can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:30am and 5pm Monday-Friday/
All payments are to take place through the online course registration page and your account will be active once payment has been confirmed.
The amount stated on the course excludes VAT and an invoice can be requested by directly contacting Truth on email@example.com
Upon request, payment may be directly paid into the Truth bank account via electronic payment.
Once the course has commenced, all payments are non-refundable, however, should there be any technical difficulties Truth will communicate directly with the student regarding a solution.
By registering for this course, the student agrees to abide by the following rules:
All work submitted by the student is their own work
The student acknowledges that copying someone else’s assignment (or part of it) is wrong and unlawful
No work submitted will be copied and pasted directly from the course content or any other external resources; all work needs to be submitted in the students own understanding and words.
Any use of plagiarism will result in your course being cancelled immediately without any compensation.
The student will be granted limited time access to exclusive Truth content and insights. The student agrees to abide by any rules and regulations that the company inforces regarding their protection of company information.
The student promises, acknowledges, and agrees that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the website
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the website or any component thereof
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the website or any portion thereof
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the course or contained within the course
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the website
- It will not use the website in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
- If you are unsure of the use of Truth’s material outside of this course, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The student acknowledges that Truth cannot accept any responsibility for the student’s access to internet and cannot hold the company liable for any delays that are often experienced when using the internet
Should the cause of the course unavailability be due to an error on the company’s side, Truth will come to an agreement with the student regarding an extension of the assignment due date.
The student is responsible for sourcing the correct tools and software to complete their course. We do not sponsor or endorse any specific products or software needed to complete this course as these are merely tools chosen as it is the most widely used software.
Third party links or information:
This course may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to Truth. Truth is not responsible for the content, accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this course does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Truth. A student who leaves this course to access these third-party sites does so at it’s own risk. Students use of the services or items obtained through the course is at the student’s own risk.
Limitation of liability:
Truth does not in any way exclude or limit it’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other matter for which it would be illegal for Truth to exclude or attempt to exclude it’s liability.
If any provision of these terms and conditions are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the sole and entire agreement between the student and Truth with respect to the course and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, warranties or terms and conditions, both written and oral, with respect to the course.
If you require any clarity on any of the above terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com .